[xdebug-general] Re: xde(bug)?

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:59:58 +0100

http://derickrethans.nl/xdebug_2_released.php
> Xdebug | http://xdebug.org | xdebug-general@lists.xdebug.org

Hi Derick, can you clarify what you have changed ? I have been informed
there may be another update to PDT 1.0.x soon so I would like to get
support for xdebug 2.0.3 in there, if not then 2.0.3 won't be supported
until PDT 1.1 otherwise.

So for now PDT won't work with xdebug 2.0.3, is xdebug 2.0.2 still
available for download (source and win32 binaries ?)

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.