[xdebug-general] Run-to-cursor inside loops...

From: Alex <alexf[@]itechwebhosting.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:49:17 -0500

Derick,

I noticed in the latest Komodo beta that if I place my cursor within a
loop and hit "Run to Cursor", it works fine but persists until the end
of script execution. In other words, I can remove my cursor and place it
outside the loop and continue the execution of the script. But it always
breaks where I left my cursor at the time I hit "Run to Cursor".

Is this normal Xdebug behavior? Or is it a bug in Komodo or Xdebug? I
thought I saw the same behavior when using Xdebug and Eclipse PDT.

Alex