[xdebug-general] Re: telnet session to debugclient

From: Damjan Cvetko <zobo[@]scene-si.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:30:23 +0100

Hi Anil.

Here's my 0.02.
In DBGP all XML packets are in form of:

<payload size><NUL><xml payload><NUL>

Telnet isn't the best utility for that.

Perhaps what would be interesting for you is to run this instead of
debugclient:
nc -l -p 9000
Then start a debug session. You'll see here if you get the correct init
packet. (I think that was the initial problem).

One way to send a packet to the client, would be to create a file with
the right sytanx (size null etc) and then do

nc localhost 9000 < file

Hope this helps.

RE
-Zobo