[xdebug-general] Re: Firefox Addin help

From: Damjan Cvetko <zobo[@]scene-si.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 06:16:24 +0100

I'm guessing you use windows. Try one of the many AMP (Apache Mysql PHP)
packages that are out there.
Set up a full development enviroment for yourself at "home", and use the
provider for releases of what you do.
That is unless something you do depends on the providers enviroment. I
don't know, perhaps you are programming a rocket launch in PHP and the
rocket is connected to a RS232 port on your hosting server. That would
make it difficult to test it at home q:)

Re,
-Zobo