[xdebug-general] Setting the XDebug Session cookie within a browser.

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:48:46 +0100

When using Internet explorer to debug a php script using Xdebug, it would
seem that IE doesn't get the cookie set until the script has completed
executing. (I can see this by breaking in a script that requests the
setting of the cookie, invoking another script in IE doesn't initiate
another session, but if I let the script complete, then restart that
script and break in it, executing another script in another IE window will
initiate a session).

Is it possible to get the cookie sent to the browser as soon as the
script has started executing ? or does this already happen but IE doesn't
store it until the request completes maybe ?

I will also see how firefox behaves in this matter as well.

Cheers
Dave Kelsey

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.