[xdebug-general] Xdebug version 2.0.0

From: Rachmel, Nir (Nir) <rachmel[@]avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:17:28 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to use your tool on an embbeded ppx platform running linux.
The installation instructions you present, only refer to the case where
you can dynamically link new extensions to PHP. This is not the case on
my system for various reasons, and the extensions I use are compiled
statically into PHP.

Currently I was unsucceful at compiling PHP with your extension - I have
some compilation problems. Do you have any experience with it? (even on
an i686 system.. the point being the static compilation).

Thanks, Nir.