[xdebug-general] Re: Proxy

From: Damjan Cvetko <zobo[@]scene-si.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:26:10 +0200

Hi Derick.

Well, I also like the PHP only implementation idea better. Who wants to
bother with C. *hehe*
The idea was to have a portable implementation. Something that would
also run on windows, and would not require a PHP installation.
Well there are options to bundle the PHP code with an PHP executable
(the was thinking of experimenting with the embed SAPI).

Re,
-Zobo