[xdebug-general] xdebug.dump.SESSION usage problem

From: Alandor <jeslan89[@]yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:21:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I am new to PHP programming and I recently
discovered XDebug and is a really useful tool, but I
would like to ask about a problem I have with it:

  I have the xdebug.dump.SESSION in php.ini but I
didn't get it to work. I looked in the project
documentation, the bug tracker, the mailing-list and
all over google but no help found. All the other
possible xdebug.dump work perfectly (using * or name)
but not the SESSION one. It says always 'undefined' or
nothing at all. I tried the var_dump() function with
it and It works, but not the dump from the errors
page. I use the latest stable release.

 How can I solve this issue ?? is a bug or I am doing
something wrong ?? Help will be much appreciated.

  Thanx very much.

P.D.: This is the lines about xdebug in my php.ini. I
use Apache2, latest PHP. All in windows 2000.

zend_extension_ts="c:\Documents and
Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Copia Disco
M\Software\Ordenadas\Servidores\server2go_a2\server\php\ext\php_xdebug-2.0.0rc4-5.2.1.dll"
xdebug.collect_vars=On
xdebug.collect_includes=On
xdebug.collect_return=On
xdebug.collect_params=3
xdebug.dump_globals=On
xdebug.dump_undefined=on
;xdebug.dump.SERVER=PHP_SELF,argv,argc,REQUEST_METHOD,QUERY_STRING,REQUEST_URI
xdebug.dump.SESSION=*
xdebug.dump.ENV=*
xdebug.dump.SERVER=*
xdebug.dump.COOKIE=*
xdebug.dump.FILES=*
xdebug.dump.GET=*
xdebug.dump.POST=*
xdebug.dump.REQUEST=*
xdebug.show_local_vars=On

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/reto/entretenimiento.html