[xdebug-general] Re: OT: Alleyoop does not show anything

From: Er Galvão Abbott <galvao[@]galvao.eti.br>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:16:09 -0300
Hi Derick!

Thanks for your reply.

I was just wondering - I don't want to insist, but I don't want to install a bunch of kde libs as well - the description for kcachegrind is:

"KCachegrind is a visualization tool for the profiling data generated by calltree, a profiling skin for valgrind. [...]"

So isn't it the same thing?

If it's not - and excuse my ignorance, I'm very new to all of this -  changing my question a little bit: Is there any other tool that I can use that is more suitable for Gnome?

Thanks,

Er Galvão Abbott

Derick Rethans wrote:
Hei!