[xdebug-general] Re: solved: Difficulties to get xdebug to work o n SuSE 1 0.2 - PHP5.2 - Apache 2

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:46:35 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Braukmann, Juergen wrote:

> Or, since I changed a few bits more or less at random (i.e. the suhosin
> package that I *didn't* install, but still seems to be there regarding
> phpinfo() - sic!).
>
> I'll like to ask a bit about using the debug client, sort of what to get /
> expect. Still all a bit confusing to me.

The debug client that comes with Xdebug is very basic. Some time ago I
wrote a blog entry
(http://derickrethans.nl/wanted_dbgp_xdebug_client.php) about a client,
but unfortunately nothing came out of that. In the next two weeks or so
I will have something useful as a client for people to play with, as I
started to write one myself. I will wrote about that on my blog soon.