[xdebug-general] Problems to install Xdebug

From: Adriano Gonçalves <adriano.php4[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:00:30 -0400

Hi,
I'm heard about XDebug in a lecture from Derick Rethans last weekend, on the
PHP Conference Brasil, in Sao Paulo. I'm trying to install it on my PHP5, in
Linux, but I am having a problem. I installed from pecl and placed the
extension configuration in php.ini, but nothing occurs after restarting the
webserver (Apache), and xdebug are not in my phpinfo(). Exist an other thing
to test or change?

Thanks,

--
Adriano de Oliveira Gonçalves