[xdebug-general] PHP internals and catching errors

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome[@]rainstormconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:18:10 -0500

I wanted to ask this list since Xdebug seems to do what I'm kinda
interested in, regarding catching all PHP errors that occur, I want
to be able to catch any errors including fatal (i have a setup now
that catches all of them except the fatals) for logging purposes,
kinda like a poor man's Zend Platform. I'm also very curious in
making something that'd work with xdebug, so not sure if making my
own extension that catches errors would interfere with xdebug either
or if it would have to be part of Xdebug. And is there a good
resource regarding PHP internals and handling errors so I could get
started in exploring this possibility. Any help would be
appreciated, it'd be pretty cool to setup an environment with xdebug
and what not that is comparable to what you can do with a bunch of
the Zend stuff. Thanks, hope this isn't too off-topic :)
  -- jerome

Jeremy Knope
Web Developer
Rainstorm Consulting: http://www.rainstormconsulting.com
"Designing Strategies for Internet Success."
jerome[@]rainstorminc.com
Phone: 207-866-3908
Fax: 207-866-0297