[xdebug-general] Re: is there a working IDE for xdebug or dbgp?

From: Philippe Ombredanne <pombredanne[@]nexb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:56:24 -0700

IchBin:
You wrote:
> To me this seems to be a big black hold in PHP IDE's. Hard to
> call them IDE's with out a fully functional interactive server
debugger .

Would you consider helping an open source project to complete xdebug
support?
That is a community driven open source project like phpeclipse?
http://sf.net/projects/phpeclipse
We code in Java, so your skills would be valuable!
Feel free to stop by irc://irc.freenode.net/phpeclipse

Cordially

--
Cheers
Philippe