[xdebug-general] 2 Queries about XDebug 2.0.0rc1

From: Dave Kelsey <d_kelsey[@]uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:17:02 +0100

Hi, I have been playing around with XDebug (really like what I see so far)
and came across a couple of issues which maybe someone can help me with

1. If I invoke a PHP script fom a browser with XDEBUG_SESSION_STOP, I see
that XDebug tries to create a socket to a debug server (in the same manner
as XDEBUG_SESSION_START does). I was not expecting this to happen as a STOP
implies that I don't wish to continue debugging. Is this the expected
behaviour on a STOP ?

2. When I get the variables for a global context (context_get -c 1) It
also appears to include all the local variables from the top stack frame,
but these variables
are local and not global so I wasn't expecting them to be listed. Is this
the expected behaviour ?

Many thanks.
Dave Kelsey