[xdebug-general] Re: Seg faults galore

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome[@]rainstormconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:43:53 -0400

Thanks, I'll try this tomorrow, it worked once today but turned out
to be a PDO bug in that particular instance, possible that some of
the others were this PDO bug also. Of course things are wonderous in
PHP 5.2RC since PDO is fixed in that but xdebug doesn't seem to work
in that so hard to say. My attempts of running gdb after the first
were met with an unresponsive web server on every attempt, so maybe
tomorrow I'll have better luck.
  -- jerome

Jeremy Knope
Web Developer
Rainstorm Consulting: http://www.rainstormconsulting.com
"Designing Strategies for Internet Success."
jerome[@]rainstorminc.com
Phone: 207-866-3908
Fax: 207-866-0297