[xdebug-general] Seg faults galore

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome[@]rainstormconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:55:32 -0400

I'm having a hard time, at least with Xdebug 2.0.0 RC1, I still have
to see if reverting to beta6 makes any difference, but I'm getting
PHP/Apache childs seg faulting like crazy from within my application
environment. Sometimes when doing var_dump then exit(), but I'm
having a hard time tracing any particular action that causes it.
Anybody have a clue how to narrow it down to what's possibly
happening? way to get a dump of the crashed apache process?
  -- jerome

Jeremy Knope
Web Developer
Rainstorm Consulting: http://www.rainstormconsulting.com
"Designing Strategies for Internet Success."
jerome[@]rainstorminc.com
Phone: 207-866-3908
Fax: 207-866-0297