[xdebug-general] step_over and breakpoint make 2 step

From: zaher dirkey <zaherdirkey[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

I am making PHP editor with XDebug gdbp protocol, for now it work good, steps and breakpoints
but i notice that when make breakpoint to line and make step line by line, the step (stepover) make 2 step before leave the breakpointed line.

Is i must make my server ignore repeated steps lines.

I use Last version PHP 5 and last version of debugger on XP Windows

Thanks

Zaher Dirkey