[xdebug-general] Re: No execution time in cachegrind.out.* file

From: Jan Piotrowski <piotrowski[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:44:19 +0200

> This file is corrupt as in it misses the ending status lines. WHich
> means that something might be crashing. From the file it looked like a
> very simple test script... could you send that over to me?

Looks simple, but contains some things I can't send. And isn't
necessary any more:

Updated to PHP 5.1.4, Apache/2.2.2 (Win32) (XAMPP 1.5.3a) and now
everything works. WinCacheGrind shows the execution time as expected.

Thanks for the help.

> Please make sure to CC the mailinglist on all replies as well.

Oh sorry, on all other mailinglists I'm writing and reading this is
done automatically.

/ Jan