[xdebug-general] Re: 2 Quick XDebug Questions

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 01:46:43 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Daniel Vandersluis wrote:

> I have two questions for you:
> 1. What unit (seconds, milliseconds, etc.) is the time being reported in?

Depends on where it is used. Are you talking about the numbers in
profiling or just in traces and backtraces? The latter is in seconds the
former in 1/10.000 seconds if I remember correctly.

> 2. Is there any easy way to change the colours for the error stack trace?
> They've changed from the 1.x colours, which I liked better ;)

No easy way to do it right now, besides changing it in the source code.
I can possibly turn those into settings though. If you think that's
useful enough please file a feature request at http://bugs.php.net

In the future, can you please use the mailinglist though?