[xdebug-general] Re: Problem with Xdebug on PHP 5.1.2 and Apache 2.0.55

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:03:24 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Nimish Pachapurkar wrote:

> Yes, when building PHP, I did. Is that the problem? Should I not do that? But
> I think I was using that before with PHP 5.0.4 also. Never had a problem.

This is definitely the problem, as enable-versioning blocks exports from
PHP that extensions (such as Xdebug) might need. As enable-versioning is
pointless anyway (you can simply not run two different PHP versions in
Apache), you should just remove that from your configuration and
recompile PHP. Then Xdebug should load fine.