[xdebug-general] Re: multiple remote clients

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:43:05 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, DigitallySmooth wrote:

> I'm pretty new to this extension, but I just browed xdebug.c and from it, I
> got the impression that what you want is not available.
>
> You might e-mail Derick and make a request for that feature. Sounds like it
> would be useful.

But it is impossible to do it like this, as Xdebug connects to the
client and therefore it can only contain *one* IP address. If there were
more IPs there then Xdebug doesn't know where to connect to.

The protocol does support something like this, by means of a proxy and
an API key - but I'm not sure if the proxy itself is there yet (i didn't
write that part). See
http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php#just-in-time-debugging-and-debugger-proxies