[xdebug-general] Apache Crash with php 4.4 and xdebug-4.4dev-2.0dev.dll (windows)

From: Michael <musicalpath[@]yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 10:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

I traced this as much as I could in my website.
phpinfo shows xdebug loaded fine. My website
integrates the Simple Machines Forum (smf). It seems
that smf has some code that is causing the crash but I
could not narrow it down within the smf code. At some
point, as I commented out code, I was able to avoid
the crash. But, as I uncommented code (within smf's
SSI.php file), the crash did not reproduce itself
immediately. Of course, the site works fine if I do
not load xdebug at all. You should be able to
reproduce the crash with a default installation of
smf.

The error signature from Apache is:

szAppName : Apache.exe szAppVer : 2.0.54.0
szModName : php4ts.dll
szModVer : 4.4.0.0 offset : 0008f7d6

I've saved off Apache.exe.hdmp and Apache.exe.mdmp and
can send them to whoever is interested in them (about
1 mb). I also the the appcompat.txt and manifest.txt
files.

If there are other ways to produce more debugging
information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michael

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs