[xdebug-general] Re: "KCacheGrind for Windows"

From: Hendy Irawan <gauldong[@]gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:59:55 +0700

> > I'm actually having troubles parsing xdebug's cachegrind.out output..
> > Is there any formal documentation about this format (Derick?)?
> > Preferably with some formal grammar specs, heheh :-)
>
> There was something on the cachegrind page about it, but it was kinda
> skimpy... I don't have the link bookmarked though.
Huh?

So how did you generate cachegrind output in the first place if you
[didn't] know the format? ;-)

BTW on each line xdebug 2.0.0beta2 Windows generates two integers
while one of my Wincachegrind users reported they have three integers
(the last integer being always '0'). Is this a controlled
feature/option? And what is the meaning of the last integer?

--
Hendy Irawan - http://dev.gauldong.net - GaulDong Developer Center