[xdebug-general] XDebug 1 for PHP5?

From: <wf[@]bitplan.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:45:35 +0100 (CET)

Dear XDebug devlopers,

I'm quite keen on using XDebug from what I learned about it in Harry
Fuecks book PHP Anthology and what I read on the web.

XDebug 2 seems to be totally different and seems to need an
environment and knowledge that I don't have (e.g. KDE or Perl). I tried to
get started with XDebug using code from the Book of Harry Fuecks but all
fails since I'm using PHP5.0.3 and the code uses XDebug 1 functions and
XDebug for PHP5.0.3 seems only to be available with Version 2.

Is there an XDebug 1 for PHP5 available? Could there be a backward-
compatible mode in XDebug 2?

Wolfgang
BITPlan - smart solutions
Meerbuscher Str. 58-60, D-40670 Meerbusch-Osterath
Tel. +49 2159 5236-0, Fax -100, Web: http://www.bitplan.de
bitplan GmbH, Willich - HRB 6820 Krefeld, Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang
Fahl
Mit BITPlan effizient zum Erfolg: http://www.bitplan.de