[xdebug-general] apache2 crash, howto gdb backtrace on windows

From: Gasper Kozak <gasper.kozak[@]tobonet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:22:04 +0100

Hi,

I am new to this list, but I've searched the archives and found out that
a similar post was sent a few months ago. My Apache2 server crashes
every time I reload the page, if I load up the debugger extension and
start the debug client (0.8.0). It appears that tcp communication is to
blame, since the server doesn't crash if I terminate the debug client.
The crash message reports an instruction at some address could not read
memory at address 0x00000000, which is definetly not a valid memory
location.

Here is the basic information:
Apache Version Apache/2.0.49 (Win32) PHP/4.3.6RC3

XDEBUG
Version 2.0.0beta1

Supported protocols Revision
DBGp - Common DeBuGger Protocol $Revision: 1.58 $
GDB - GNU Debugger protocol $Revision: 1.76 $
PHP3 - PHP 3 Debugger protocol $Revision: 1.19 $

I set it to xdebug.remote_autostart=true, but turning this to off and
starting the session from url also produces the same error.

The reply to the similar post, the one that I am refering to at the
begining, was to generate a gdb backtrace. How do I do that on Windows?
Is the XDebug extension being tested on Apache2?

Best regards,G