[xdebug-general] Re: phpize problems

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:20:17 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, [ISO-8859-1] António Sousa wrote:

> I'm disappointed to say that I'm gonna quit my efforts trying to
> compile xdebug. Despite having passed the last problem, I keep on
> getting problems. Now it seems that there is no cc1plus... One more
> thing not said in your installation notes.
> With the difficulty getting xdebug compiled, it will not go far. You
> should consider minimizing the dependencies problems.

Xdebug doesn't have any dependencies besides a working PHP build
environment, which includes a working compiler. I can not help you if
your compiler is not working, and the phpize problems come forth from
PHP's build system. There is nothing I can do there either. Also,
instead from saying that it doesn't work, it's more useful to say WHAT
is not working (including error messages).

Also, always CC the mailinglist when replying!