[xdebug-general] vim script for xdebug 2.0

From: segv74 <segv74[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 03:26:38 +0900

Hi everybody, again.

I just published alpha and final version of my vim script for xdebug 2.0.
(maybe other DBGp protocol enabled script language )

If you're using debugclient. It will be much x 3 better than that.

you can download at http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1152

and If our derick add it to xdebug, I really appriciate too.
It's 100% written by me.

but, it's alpha version and I don't have upgrade plan. because I'm privatly
working on php interface to vim. and I will upgrade it on my php script version.

Regards
Shin Seung Woo