[xdebug-general] Re: XDebug generates recursive error on startup

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:50:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, oracle wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:07:59 +0200 (CEST), Derick Rethans
> <derick[@]xdebug.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, oracle wrote:
> >
> > > Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '64' reached, aborting!
> > > in Unknown on line 0
> > >
> > > And a whole table full of calls to {main}.
> >
> > Is this a specific page, or does it happen with all pages?
>
> All pages. I run a bunch of VirtualHosts - they all have this issue. I
> haven't even called the function to start debugging :(

Sounds like your installed PHP headers don't match the PHP version that
you are running. Please make 100% sure that you did a "make install" in
the source tree for the installed PHP version and that no other PHP
related headers from older versions are on your system.

(PS: please cc mailinglist when replying)