[xdebug-general] Code-coverage - clear previously collected data?

From: Andrew Cherry <andrew[@]xyncro.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:14:57 +0100

Hi everyone, first post to this list so... I'm experimenting with the code
coverage info in 2.0 Beta 1 (under windows), and I'm running into a slight
problem, in that I can't see any way of clearing the results internal to
xdebug before starting a new coverage block. This obviously means that the
data is cumulative, and I end up with rather odd data for coverages, with
the number of times a function has been called being the total since
instantiation, rather than coverage_start. This would be fine for most
purposes perhaps, but is there a way around it? An undocumented clear
function perhaps?

If not I'll either have to write a function to do a subtraction of one array
from the other (that should be a laugh) or wander into the c and write one
(probably even less of a laugh).

Am I just being obtuse here? Thanks in advance for any responses,

Kind regards
Andrew Cherry