[xdebug-general] Installing on debian

From: Conny Brunnkvist <kop[@]ninzin.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:34:49 +0200

Hi all. I'm not a member of this list and this posting is mainly ment
for whomever-is-your-webmaster (I didn't find any link on the page).

- You kindly mention at the bottom of the last paragraph on
http://www.xdebug.org/install.php what packages are needed for
installing the debugclient on debian, cool!

I think that it would be equally nice to mention in the text that also
"phpize" and "php-config" are available in packaged form, namely in:
http://packages.debian.org/php4-dev

(Of course you'd also need at least the package called
"build-essential", for actually doing any PECL-build... But that's
essential stuff. :-)

//conny