[xdebug-general] interactive debugging w xdebug 2 howto...

From: Alexander Wallace <aw[@]rwmotloc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:34:53 -0500

Hello there...

I have xdebug 2 compiled and installed in my php/apache configuration, it shows in phpinfo....

I'm trying to do interactive debugging but I can't figure out how... I've looked around but can't find
instructions on how to start a session and operate within it, and with what clients...

I've also compiled debugclient and start it, and tho i have set the following in php.ini

xdebug.allowed_clients = 1
xdebug.remote_enable = On
xdebug.remote_handler = DBGp

which btw, i don't know if are correct, the client doesn't blink when i run some php...

Can you point me on how to start doing this? I would be willing to write a howto if i can be given a
headstart...

Thanks!