[xdebug-general] Analyze XDebug 2 Results without KDE

From: Bert Slagter <bert[@]procurios.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:19:40 +0200

Good afternoon!

I'm running the latest XDebug with PHP5-dev and it works fine. I turned
on automatic profiling and get some cachegrind.out.* files. I read that
I can analyze this file with KCachegrind, but unfortunately I don't have
access to a pc running KDE. I have a few debian linux boxes (console
only) and some win32 pc's with cygwin.

Do you know a way to get something readable from this cachegrind.out files?

Thanks,

Bert Slagter