[xdebug-general] Re: auto_trace log file

From: Luis Bernardo <bernardo[@]OCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:06:25 -0500

Hello Derick,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will file a bug report.

But I really meant xdebug.output_dir. That is what I find in
http://www.xdebug.org/docs-settings.php. In fact, in that same page there is
no mention of xdebug.trace_output_dir. I only found out about it in a slide
of a presentation of yours that I found on the php.net site (if I'm not
mistaken).

Regards,
Luis