[xdebug-general] Xdebug in VSC working

From: Richard Dunne <richarddunnebsc[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:20:42 +0000

Wasn't getting anywhere with Dialogue in PhpStorm so I shut it down and
opened VSC, connected to the database, opened the form, enabled debugger in
the browser and submitted the form. On submission, VSC changed colour
(glowing orange I think). Opened it, the debugger had engaged and stopped
at a breakpoint, not the first breakpoint, at least that told me
something. I didn't use the cookie Start debugger in the apps toolbar, I
just enabled the debugger. At least something is working.

--
Sincerely,
Richard Dunne B.Sc.