[xdebug-general] Re: xdebug

From: Richard Dunne <richarddunnebsc[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 02:51:37 +0000

These are the ini settings
zend_extension =
"c:\wamp64\bin\php\php7.1.9\ext\php_xdebug-2.6.0-7.1-vc14-x86_64.dll"

xdebug.remote_enable = On
xdebug.remote_autostart = 1
xdebug.remote_log = "c:/wamp64/php/php7.1.9"
xdebug.profiler_enable = off
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = Off
xdebug.profiler_output_name = cachegrind.out.%t.%p
xdebug.profiler_output_dir ="c:/wamp64/tmp"
xdebug.show_local_vars=0

"There are handful of nice browser plugins out there where you can enable
the sending of the appropriate data to trigger the Xdebug session"
This is new information. I thought once the debugger was set to Listen for
Xdebug, that's all that was required. I added XDebug Helper to Chrome.
Does it required any config within Visual Studio Code or php.ini? Does
XDebug Helper engage XDebug when a form is submitted?

--
Sincerely,
Richard Dunne B.Sc.