[xdebug-general] Re: Fwd: New tools for trace file generated with XDebug

From: jeannie boffel <jboffel[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:42:22 +0900

Thanks for your autorization.

I pushed the last version today, well the code is still as dirty as before
as I don't have much time to spend in it but I believe the tool is useful.
I myself had to use it recently often due to particular project situation
where I could not expect a live debugger and faced hard situation to
reproduce in other environment.

And adding your profiling functions may make it complete for various usages.

If you have few minutes to try it please let me know if you think it is
useful.

Thanks!