[xdebug-general] Re: Flamecharts from Xdebug

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:54:07 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015, André Hänsel wrote:

> I was looking for a program that can display Xdebug profiles as flame chart,
> but I found nothing. So I decided to (ab)use Chrome Developer Tools, and I
> built this:
>
> https://github.com/AndreKR/XdebugFlamechartConverter

That's pretty cool. In the limitations, you write:

        Xdebug does not give information about when, within one
        function, another function is called. The Flamechart Converter
        just shows all called functions in the middle of each calling
        function

THis information is available in function trace files though. Perhaps it
might be something to look at? There are some docs at
http://xdebug.org/docs/execution_trace#trace_format

cheers,

twitter: @derickr and @xdebug