[xdebug-general] Question about the Tailored Installation Instructions

From: Stacey Jenkins <stacey[@]tamberra.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:25:23 -0400

Thanks for this tool - i'm in process of installing this package and ran
across the following question:

My personalized instructions say that the output from phpize should be:
Configuring for:
Zend Module Api No: 20100525
Zend Extension Api No: 220100525

but my numbers don't match those. The instructions further say that 'if it
does not (match), you are using the wrong phpize. Please follow this FAQ
entry and skip the next step.

I don't know if I should interpret that to mean the numbers should match or
not.

Further down in the instruction I'm directed to:
Run: cp modules/xdebug.so
/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.4.10/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525

But I see that the number at the end of the path have a different number
than what my Zend Module api numbers are.

My question is:

- Do the phpize zend module numbers output when I run phpize locally need
to match my personalized instructions provided by your tool?
- If not and you only mean that the output should match the *format* of the
output, should i replace the number at the end of the command to run cp
modules/xdebug.so?

Thanks,
Stacey