[xdebug-general] Max function call depth for profiling

From: Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 08:57:18 -0700

Hi folks,

Is there a limit to the depth of the call stack in the profiling feature of
xdebug?

Using PHP Storm as a front end, I can see my_file.php taking over 90% of
the time, but the graph doesn't go deep enough in the call tree to see what
functions are taking up the time.

I'm able to see what functions are taking up the most time in the execution
statistic tab, however it would be nice to see how the code is arriving at
the rogue function call.

thanks!

-nathan