[xdebug-general] R: General issue ? need help

From: Marco Colombi <colombimarco[@]yahoo.it>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:12:59 +0200

Thanks for your reply. Actually you are the only my hope.

I think to have done all in my skills.

Right now I am still in from my PC trying to get to a solution. I aslo
installed a xdebug client trying to make a connection to xdebug but still
connection is pending.

Anyway it looks like I do not have any other PHP.ini file on my PC=>
Moreover when I make changes on it , I can find them on php.info from xampp
tool.

I would like to cry J ; 3rd day without success. ( I do not know where xampp
takes that IDE key. ??)

Not chance to connect to localhost on port 9000 ( or all the others I tried
) ; firewall looks like deactivated.

I am almost sure to have wrongly configurated Eclipse to work with xdebug
but at the same time I am sure that it should not depend from that if I
cannot find any other solution to communicate over port 9000

Really thanks and if you do not have anything better to do I will appreciate
any help

xdebug

xdebug support

enabled