[xdebug-general] Watch a PHP variable as XDebug Breakpoint

From: Stefano D. Mtangoo <mwinjilisti[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:08:02 +0300

Hi,
Iam using DBGp protocol to communicate with XDebug and so far its great.
I can break on specific line numbers with no difficulty.
I tried to make a watch and got error |breakpoint "type is not supported"|,
which is clear that XDebug currently does not implement it. What made me
ask this is,
I have seen many IDEs with this feature (Eclipse included) and wondered
how do they implement it.
I want to watch expression like

|$criteria = new CDbCriteria();

I want IDE to break there so that I can update a watch window with new
value.
Thanks In Advance

--
Stefano D. Mtangoo