[xdebug-general]

From: Hatt Tom <net.study.sea[@]gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:49:29 +0800

hi£º

   I am using xdebug for php stuff , I want to know how does xdebug work .

   Does it work at both apache server side and php IDE side ?

   I have configured my apache server to connect to IDE xdebug server
at port 9000 ,but it does not connect to 9000 during sesiion
startup.And my IDE also require xdebug configurations ,such as remote
host ip address and port ,which is same as I set at apache server side
, the problem is IDE can not stop at any break points at all ,just
going ahead .

And my xdebug have not output log to log file , aithough I have set in
php.ini to tell the remote debug log file name .

what is the reason ?

--
Best Regards!