[xdebug-general] Re: installation XDEBUG with MAMP on OSX 10.8.5

From: Paolo Combi <paolo.combi[@]goldenservice.it>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:46:29 +0200

Hello Damjan,

first of all thank you so much for you reply i'm very greatfully for your
help.

i try to use the instruction from your site but for example when i start
phpize i recive this message :
"
*$ phpize
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20090626
Zend Module Api No: 20090626
Zend Extension Api No: 220090626
configure.in:3: warning: prefer named diversions
configure.in:3: warning: prefer named diversions*
"
i see many tutorial but i didn't find any solution for this problem .......
( i find many blog but any REAL solution)

and if i try with this solution don't go :

"
*$ phpize --with-php-config
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20090626
Zend Module Api No: 20090626
Zend Extension Api No: 220090626
configure.in:3: warning: prefer named diversions
configure.in:3: warning: prefer named diversions*
"

i hope you can help me .

thank you again .

best regards