[xdebug-general] Quick Question

From: E Barcellos <royale[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:12:38 +0100

Hello

"Xdebug does not work together with the Zend Optimizer or any other
extension that deals with PHP's internals (DBG, APD, ioncube etc). This is
due to compatibility problems with those modules."

I am a newbie. Does this mean that I cannot run Xdebug on a system which has
some vhosts that depend on ioncube (as in, I can't take ioncube dependent
vhosts offline and it wouldn't do any good anyways to debug without the
ioncube vhosts enabled) ?

Or is it possible to run Xdedug just for the non ioncube dependent vhosts?

Thank you.

PS: If I can use Xdebug I will gladly make a donation.