[xdebug-general] I created a Mac OSX Xdebug client standalone app

From: Henrique Barroso <henrique.barroso[@]gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:22:26 +0100

Hello Xdebug community.

I just want to share with all of you my latest app, it's for Mac OSX and it's a Xdebug client.
I'm going to release it very soon, meanwhile you can check it out at http://codebugapp.com/

In a nutshell here are some of the main features:

- Doesn't need to set breakpoints directly to debug, one can just type "xdebug_break();" on their code so Codebug gets notified with everything (including source code)
- Supports breakpoits (if you don't want to use the above option)
- Path mapping
- Awesome code viewer with custom themes

More features are on planning board.
I'd love to know if this would be something you would like to use as a standalone tool.

Cheers guys

--
Henrique Barroso