[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug on AIX

From: Frank Fegert <fra.nospam.nk[@]gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:34:29 +0200

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 10:19:07AM +0100, Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, Frank Fegert wrote:
> I've added an issue for this, and committed this to github. If you have
> a patch in the future, could you please follow the steps at
> http://xdebug.org/contributing.php ?

thank you very much for the pointer, i missed that description.

> > I'm also having trouble understanding why the Xdebug timing results differ
> > so fastly between Linux and AIX when displayed with KCachegrind (v0.5.1
> > on Debian).
>
> Does this also happen without Xdebug installed?

Not sure i understand this right. Without Xdebug installed i don't get
any traces to feed to KCachegrind. I'm pulling the traces generated by
Xdebug on either machine (Linux or AIX) over to my local Linux system,
where i run KCachegrind. The local Linux system does'nt have Xdebug in-
stalled.

Thanks & best regards,

    Frank Fegert