[xdebug-general] Re: PHP page not fully loading when using xdebug

From: Dotan Cohen <dotancohen[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 18:08:03 +0200

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 13:00, Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If PHP/Xdebug is crashing that the only place to find out about that is
> in the server log. Which versions of PHP and Xdebug are you using?

I do not see anything relevant in the apache log. Certainly no hint of a crash.

>Which versions of PHP and Xdebug are you using?

GS:~$ php --version
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: memcache: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Xdebug MUST be loaded as a Zend extension in Unknown on line 0
PHP 5.2.10 (cli) (built: Nov 13 2009 11:44:05)
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies

Might those errors be relevant?

$ yum info php-pecl-xdebug.x86_64
Name : php-pecl-xdebug
Arch : x86_64
Version : 2.0.5
Release : 1.el5.1

Interesting that there is not --version option, nor xdebug manpage.

Thanks for the assistance, I hope that the version numbers would be
enough to identify the issue. I thought that PHP and xdebug version
numbers must match, but I seriously doubt that this xdebug version is
for PHP 2!

--
Dotan Cohen
http://gibberish.co.il