[xdebug-general] Re: Close on an Eclipse set up

From: David Coll <david.coll.78[@]gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:55:53 +0200

I'm using something like the configuration you run. And the only way I had
Eclipse xDebug stop on breaking points was to Follow the code from the First
line stop. Once the breaking point's file were "spotted" once, then I could
run to them without breaking on first line.

That's not a terrible solution to work with complex infrastructure like
framework or cms, it can be a long process, with several stale/rerun
required...

I'd be interested if there was a better way.