[xdebug-general] Compiling XDebug

From: Matt Lavinder <matt.regme[@]gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:26:42 -0400

I am trying to get XDebug compiled on AIX 5.3.

Make and Make install succeed, but I do not have a xdebug.so file and the
make runs without errors.

I am admittedly bit of a newbie when it comes to Unix/Linux library
creation, but I am not a newbie programmer. Could someone please help me
with (or point to a tutorial or reference) on what I need to do to create
the so file?

I have both libxdebug.a and xdebug.la created successfully.