[xdebug-general] Re: Xdebug messages

From: Derick Rethans <derick[@]xdebug.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:00:48 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Jean Francois Ollier wrote:

> i was unable to run xdebug in any configuration, except for the trace in
> CLI mode.
> Attached is the logfile of a debugclient session. I can't figure out how
> to fix these errors. I did not attach any script for you to run, because
> I believe that the error does not come from the script, but from the way
> I use the tool.

The message says:

<- run

If you look at the protocol specs at http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php you
see in section 6.3
(http://xdebug.org/docs-dbgp.php#ide-to-debugger-engine-communications):

Standard arguments for all commands

-i Transaction ID
        unique numerical ID for each command generated by the IDE

Which you are not passing anywhere...

cheers,

twitter: @derickr and @xdebug